Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Our Family a Circle of Strength and Love Vinyl Wall sticker

Image result for our family

Our Family a Circle of Strength and Love Wall Vinyl Sticker Decal Home Decor Lettering By Blue Monkey Graphics
Offered by Bfun
Price: $3.85
This is one of my favorite things I got on amazon. I also got the Family tree Very easy to peel off and on the walls.
Worth getting.
Everything I received from their company is exactly as it is described. Have not been disappointed yet. worth buying.
Product comes in a roll. To apply it is very simple, you just peel and stick. I usually rub it down on a wall with a light moist washcloth, but it is not needed. I have not seen where it peels off the wall. If you are having the problem take it down. make sure the wall is clean and dry, then reapply. On my walls, the decal looks almost like it is painted on. If you found this link helpful Please click on link below to help with my Amazon rating. Amazon.com: katrina's review of Our Family a Circle of Strength and Love W...

No comments:

Post a Comment