Tuesday, September 8, 2015

50X Strength Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin - The Ultra Moisture Magnet Serum by First Botany Cosmeceuticals with Highest Quality, best Anti-Aging Serum, Intense Professional Hydration & Moisturization, Non-greasy, Paraben-free, Vegan... One of the best Hyaluronic Acid products in the market

Price:$21.50

If this review was helpful , Please click below on my Amazon review of this product and click it  and that it was helpful to increase my rating on Amazon. :)


I received by winning  this product through a giveaway on a blog site. I was asked to leave an unbiased honest review. So as a person of my word here is goes.
I am so happy I won this product. My first impression was this bottle was very small. Very cute with a pump and wasn't expecting much by the size. WAS I WRONG!!!!  As most serums, for beauty products are smaller, I should have known better than to think that a smaller package means not as good.
My skin is not sensitive and I haven't had any reactions. The product does state is is for all skin types. I do tend to have redness on my cheeks, and this product helped my face not being so red. I pushed the pump and put it on my clean dry face before going to bed. In the morning I could see a difference. My face was not red like it usually is, skin was not dry and my skin looked renewed. I know it sounds to good to be true but it is.  My skin was so soft it felt like a baby's butt. I did not notice my skin being any firmer but I do not have saggy skin so I really couldn't compare it. I immediately got ready for work and put my makeup on. I was impressed that it did not make my makeup feel thicker or made my makeup come off. I liked that a lot. My coworkers commented me most of the day to tell me, "Something is different about you. You look great.", " Trina you look so rested you look good.".. I got a few more other comments which started to make me feel wow I must have really looked like crap before using this due to me not doing anything different. Anyhoo, I forgot to mention that when you pump it out it comes kinda think like hair gel and when i put it on my skin it felt a tiny bit sticky, which made me a bit worried as to what I would wake up to in the am, but I already told you how that day went.

Quick note. I think 1/2 pump instead of a full pump would be better and it will make your product last longer.
Well worth getting I do not think you will be disappointed. At least I wasn't. I will be buying more of this product when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment