Saturday, September 12, 2015

RADHA BEAUTY CELLULITE DEFENSE




RADHA BEAUTY     CELLULITE DEFENSE

Yet another product from Radha, Every item I have used from them has exceeds my expectations. There is a slight menthol odor from this product. But, it does not linger. You may want to wait about 15 minutes to be around a lot of people or they will smell you. After that, it does go away. I applied it to my hips inner and outer, stomach and butt. I instantly felt a slight tingling feeling, Did not hurt at all but did feel a little warm. I wasn't expecting that. It was not as strong feeling like icy hot, It was a different kind of warm. The product states that it helps break down fat cells. I did notice slight firming in the inner thighs. Which I would love to see that gone. I think with proper diet and exercise along with using this product. You will see a difference. I did rub this product on my feet. Cause it was sore and it did help a lot. I would recommend this product but if your are expecting a cream to take all the celluclite away without doing anything but  rubbing it . I dont think that product exists but this is as close as you can get. The product is like a orange like color and it more like a gel like consistansy. Goes on smooth and did not irritate my skin.

Pros
FEEL IT WORKING INSTANTLY
GREAT FOR SORE MUSCLES
NO LINGERING ODOR
EASY TO APPLY
NOTICBLE TIGHTNESS

CONS
SLIGHT ODOR AT APPLICATION (BUT IT DOES GO AWAY)
NOT A MIRICLE CREAM

I would recommend this product
I recived this product at a discounted price to give my honest review.

1 comment: