Tuesday, September 29, 2015

PORTABLE MINI BLUE TOOTH SPEAKER FROM AYL



AYL Portable Mini Speaker System with 3YR GUARANTEE (Black) + 15-Inch Extension Stereo Audio Cable with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones / Tablets / MP3 Players / Computers / Laptops / Cell Phones / iPhone 5S / iPod! Great Holiday and Christmas Gift!
Amazon.com: katrina's review of AYL Portable Mini Speaker System with 3YR ...

I wish this had more stars to give it a rating. I was so impressed. It comes with a meshed bag so you can keep the speaker and all the charging with it. You charge it with your laptop or how you charge your phone. Very easy to do just put it to the headphone jack and boom it will play. You will think you have a big stereo. The sound is just amazing. Everyone I show it too is just impressed. One of my favorite items I have reviewed so far. I received this product for a discount for an honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment