Monday, September 28, 2015

ALINA VITAMIN C SERUM

AWARD WINNING & DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED. Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Green & White Tea Extracts-with patented Inflacin® and Qsomes®-delivers the most effective anti-aging serum on the market today.

ALINA VITAMIN C SERUM


I have tried lots of Vitamin C serums in the past and I really like this product. It goes on silky smooth and makes my skin feel good afterward. I would like to smell a little more of a citrus smell, but that is just my preference not going to down the product for it. Do not get me wrong it does have a citrus smell but I wish it had a stronger one. I think it is more of a lotion feel than a serum but never the less it is still a great product. Do not let the small bottle throw you a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product. It does all that it states it does and more. I have used this product for almost a week now and I can tell a difference in my skin. It is one of my favorites. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange to try and give an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment