Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MAJESTIC PURE EYE GEL TYPE 1 YOUTH FORMULA

Majestic Pure Eye Gel Type I, Youth Formula, 0.5 fl. oz.

MAJESTIC PURE EYEGEL YOUTH FORMULA

I am a Majestic Pure addict. I have tried and loved all the products so far. Wonderlash helped my eyelashes grow darker fuller and longer. Rosehip oil has helped my stretch marks and Now this Pure Eye Gel. It is to help anti-aging as well. All of their product so far that I have noticed has been all natural which I am a fan off. this product can be applied everywhere on face except in eyes and mouth of course.It did have a bit of a tacky feel until it dried I noticed which I think must be the vitamin E in it. I noticed my skin feeling firmer, even, and an overall glow almost immediately.I received this product at a discounted rate to give my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment