Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MAJESTIC PURE ROSEHIP OIL





Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil 100% Pure, Certified Organic Cold Pressed Premium Rose Hip Seed Oil for Face,... 

 







have tried another of Majestic Pures Items and I must say I am not disappointed in any product thus far. The company is very welcoming and willing to make their customers happy. When a company does that I feel they stand by their products. That quality seems hard to find these days.
Rosehip Oil I was not very familiar so I did a little researching. I found that it helps with scars and stretchmarks. Ladies, Mothers, We can use that I think. I know I got stretch marks after pregnancy on my butt, chest, and hips.  So I went to google to see exactly what Rosehip Oil is. I will share with you what I found so you will know and understand why this product is so amazing. Rosehip originated in Chili. Rosehip seed oil is truly an amazing product, light amber in color, it is considered a “dry” oil, meaning that it soaks into the skin easily and does not leave a greasy residue. This unique oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and has carried much respect amongst professional journals and organizations as being a great agent in the fight against the dry, weathered, and dehydrated skin. It works wonders on scars and is the predominant oil used for treating wrinkles and premature aging. Can be used in all fine skin care recipes. Because of its delicate nature and the cold pressed method of extraction, it should be kept refrigerated, and it should also be noted that rosehip seed oil is often more susceptible than other vegetable oils, especially in regards to fluctuations in temperature, oxygen, and light. It is a wonderful hydrator and penetrates dry or damaged skin immediately. This oil may be used straight from the bottle as a moisturizer, or can be incorporated into a cream, lotion, facial oil, or massage oil. Because it is so gentle, rosehip seed oil may be used undiluted on the skin. Rosehip seed oil is a safe, inexpensive, effective, and non-invasive product for preventing and healing damaged skin.

I can tell a difference after using this product and it made my skin feel amazing. It does feel a bit oily at first and I would not recommend this to people with oily or acne based skin, I did not experience any skin irritation, dryness, or rashes of any kind. I received this product at a discounted rate to review and give my unbiased and honest review.
If you found this review helpful .. let me know vote for  me. If not let me know why

No comments:

Post a Comment