Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DUEL CAR CHARGER FROM IMKEY



Car Charger, IMKEY® 2.1A Dual USB Port Rapid Car Charger Adapter for Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Google Nexus 7, HTC, LG, And More - (Black)

by IMKEY





Price:$10.95
Sale:$7.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save:$3.00 (27%)

The duel car charger from IMKEY is amazing. It came just in time a few days before I was going to the beach. I picked this one over the others because I like where I can charge 2 things at once. I was worried that doing both at the same time would make it where other things in my car would be bogged down and or it would take forever to charge both my items. Neither of my concerns came true. The plugin fit snug and tight. But easy to pull out. There was a ring of a light that made it easy to see at night. I plugged in my Note 4 and Galaxy tablet.both were charged very nicely.I am very happy with the product and would recommend purchasing. I did receive this product at a discounted price in exchange to give my unbias and honest review. If this review was helpful or have a question please vote or ask me

No comments:

Post a Comment