Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ECLIPSE BLEMISH SOLUTION FROM GLOBAL ESSIANTALS

Eclipse Blemish Solution-Best Acne Treatment For Teens Women Men Adults-Acne Treatment For Sensitive Skin-Fast Acting Anti Acne Cream-Acne Treatment Cream-Pimple Treatment-Best Pimple Cream-Guaranteed


ECLIPSE BLEMISH SOLUTION FROM GLOBAL ESSIANTALS

This product is made in the USA so I do like that a lot. It is a good size bottle and the first time you use the pump you will have to pump a few times before the product comes out after that there shouldn't be any problem. Global Essentials is a great company. I have tried their Body butter already and I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel. I have used this product for about a week so far and I had some blackheads around my lip area and a white head starting between my eyes. It took care of them to where you can't tell where they were. So I am Impressed. Very easy to apply. Great Price. A little of the product goes a long way so remember that when you use it. There is not much of a smell with this product and my skin was not left feeling sticky. You can apply makeup after product dries. If you find my review or video helpful please don't forget to vote. I love comments and questions so feel free to ask away. I received this product for a discounted rate to try the product and share my honest and unbias review




No comments:

Post a Comment