Friday, September 11, 2015

Majestic Pure WonderLash and Brow Serum

Majestic Pure Wonderlash Serum for Eyelashes and Brows, 2.5 ml
MAJESTIC PURE  WONDERLASH SERUM

I was excited to get this product due to my eyelashes are not as thick as they used to be.
After using  the product a few days I noticed my eyelashes are darker and thicker.
As always with any of my reviews, If you have any comments please feel free to ask me I will get back to you
The product comes in a clear bottle so it is easy to see how much is left of the product. The applicator is a very thin brush very similar but not as thick as nail polish brush. Very is to apply: You start with the inner top eyelid and in one stroke you brush it on the base of the top eyelashes. It states not to brush on the eyelid or bottom lashes.
You want to start with a clean dry face , NO MAKEUP, TONER OR MOISTURIZER your face!!
What I did is as weird as it sounds, I got a plastic spoon and covered my eye so to speak and put top lashes so they are on the spoon and did it that way so no excess would not get into my eye. I saw a lot of people are commenting that they are getting in their eye. Honestly I would recommend to get rid of the excess and place the brush on the eyelash line not the lid. I had no problem with any access.
The serum is not watery but it is is not very thick either. You should not have a problem. It dries very quickly . I applied my eye makeup soon after and it didn't affect my makeup at all. You cant even tell it has been applied.
There is no odor to the product. I did not develop any skin irritation , I wear contacts as well I applied it with my contacts in , and had no problem.
I can tell a difference with and without my mascara on my eyelashes. Would recommend this product and give it 5 stars.
I received this product at a discounted price to give an unbiased review..

If this review was helpful please check out my review on amazon and let me know. if link does not work just copy and paste

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2QBDERGEN9S3M/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

also I love comments  or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment