Tuesday, September 8, 2015

HOLLOW ROSE METALLIC HEADBAND ... VERY CUTE LADIES

1pc Elastic Hollow Rose Women Flower Metallic Hair Band Headband WHS33

1pc Elastic Hollow Rose Women Flower Metallic Hair Band Headband WHS33
Offered by Jane_Love
Price: $1.58
I love this
The flowers are made with gold-like metal very sturdy.
arrived quicker than I expected
I like how it has the loops underneath I found out I have lots of rooms so I add my hair to almost like a side low ponytail and let my hair drape over the shoulder.
It was a bit larger for me, but I have a small head.
worth the moneyIf you found this review helpful please let me know by clicking the link below. It will help with my Amazon rating.
Amazon.com: katrina's review of 1pc Elastic Hollow Rose Women Flower Metal...

No comments:

Post a Comment