Saturday, September 12, 2015

DEAD SEA MUD MASK FROM RADHA BEAUTY AMAZING PRODUCT

Dead Sea Mud Mask for face 8.8 oz - THE BEST natural facial treatment and cleanser to eliminate toxins in the skin - Minimizes facial Pores, Reduces Wrinkles, Helps with Acne and Improves Complexion

RADHA BEAUTY DEAD SEA MUD MASK

This product is amazing. After I ordered the product I got a very nice email from the company with and introduction and thanking me for purchasing the product. They also kept me well informed. It shows this company cares about their customers. I love to get customer service.

First  very nice sized jar. The color of the mask is like a light gray. Not much of an odor and goes on smooth. Very easy to apply, Wash and dry your face and pat dry. Then I applied it to my face with my fingers, I applied it fairly thick. You want it thick enough to where you can't see your skin. Do not put it in your eyes, mouth, or inside your nose. It says to leave it for about 7 to 10 min. But I left it  on much longer for about 15 to 20 minutes. You want to let the mask dry completely before washing it off. When it dries you can feel your skin tighten a little and when you move your face it does not crack. One thing I noticed is that when the mask was  dry it felt so smooth. Other masks I have used when it dries and you rub your fingers on your face you can feel the product. Not with this Mud Mask it felt like very soft skin.  Well, I washed it off with a washcloth and warm water.
Instantly my skin felt so smooth, I mean very very smooth. My skin was not dry at all very moisturized. An hour later my skin was still smooth, soft and silky. I have always wanted to try a dead sea mask due to all  that I have heard on what dead sea does to your skin. I would have never thought it made it feel like this or I would have used it a lot sooner.
Very quickly
PROS
EASY TO APPLY
NO ODOR
NO SKIN IRRITATION
EASY TO WASH OFF
LEFT SKIN EXTREMELY SOFT AND MOISTURIZED
STAYED MOISTURIZED
DOESNT TAKE MUCH PRODUCT TO APPLY

CONS
DID NOT TRY IT SOONER
CANT THINK OF A CON GUYS

TRY THIS PRODUCT
I received this product at discounted price to give an honest review of the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment